Affiliates are allowed to promote Bluechew on their website or social platforms using display advertising (banners ads, video ads, etc) . The only creatives approved are the ones made available on the offer’s page. If the ones provided don’t suit your needs, please send a request to your affiliate manager, we will review your request and approve if your creatives follow our guidelines.
Affiliates are allowed to buy ads to promote Bluechew using the creative content made available to them on the offer’s page. Affiliates cannot advertise on the following :
- Search Engines (Google Adwords, Bing, Yahoo, and others)
- Any site that facilitates or promotes illegal products, services or activities.
- Any site that promotes or encourages violence, hate or racism.
Affiliates are allowed to have link redirecting to Bluechew on their blog articles and comment on their own experience with Bluechew, but are not allowed include the following :
- Any medical claim
- Any reference to Bluechew as a product (Bluechew is a service that connects doctors & patients.)
- Any reference to Bluechew as “Chewable Viagra” or “Chewable Cialis”.
- Any false or misleading information about Bluechew
- Anything that might lead users to believe your blog or website was created by Bluechew (ex: using terms like “us” or “we” when talking about Bluechew, having the Bluechew logo in your website header, having the terms Bluechew, Chewblue, or any other combination in your domain name that might mislead users in believing your site is an official Bluechew website)
- Any controversial content that might put Bluechew’s image at risk.
- Any comment that diminishes Bluechew’s competitors or any other company or person
- Terms like “healthy man alternative to the little blue pill” or “healthy man,” or “the power pill”
Affiliates are allowed to share their experience with Bluechew on review sites but must not do the following :
- Make false claims about Bluechew (ex: false medical claims, exaggerated the effects of the chewable tablets, make false claims about the buying process, delivery time, prescription, etc.)
- Diminish Bluechew’s competitors or any other company or person
- Include terms like “healthy man alternative to the little blue pill” or “healthy man,” or “the power pill”